Monday, August 1, 2011

Hope Is Not All Lost....Yet (Arroyo vs. Norris)

Wow! Some how these young younglings pulled out an impressive win today. Paredes hit a 2 run triple in the 2 inning to get the Astros up 2-0. Then Quintero hit an RBI double to bring in Paredes to take a 3-0 lead.
In the 6th inning Norris pitched in the Reds into a tie score at that point and left the game with a blister issue. We'll see if he heads to the DL or not because of it. In comes F. Rodriguez, Escalona, and Carpenter. Together they helped make sure the Reds couldn't do anything. Then came Melancon, closer with the game still tied at 3. Melancon held his ground, luckily, and made the game go into extra innings. The man of the night, Altuve, sacrifices himself in the 10th with a RBI and wins the game for Melancon and the Astros.
The Astros take a 1-0 lead in this series against the Reds, but still trails the season series 4-6.
I asked my supervisor TJ today about the possibities of moving my schedule around today. He said that it would be VERY likely that it could be arranged. I also went up to WSU to see about what I would need to do to start taking those classes that I need, and I ended up with the institute instructor's phone number. I called it and left a message. So we'll see what fruits come out of it.
I think that I'm really excited for the possibilities of becoming a teacher again. But I'm more excited about having the possibilities of getting out of Teleperformance. I am growing more and more frustrated about that job. One can only take the abuse from the customers for so long before one breaks. I'm thinking that I'm getting to the breaking zone. Lord help me, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment