Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Season Over, but.....

The St Louis Cardinals are the world champions for the 11th time in team history. I have to admit, the way that they got hot all of a sudden is simply inspiring. They were 10 games out of the wild card in August and ended up winning the World Series in 7 games against the Rangers. Who would have thought. I called it, though. I told people that if the Cardinals were to win game 6 (which they did), that the Cardinals would end up winning the series. And it was game 6 that did it.
It was a fantastic series and a fun season of baseball. Now that it's the off season, it'll be interesting to see if the Astros will actually do something this off season to bring in some pitching and some bats. Rumor has it that the Astros might be heading to the AL West, which means Scott Bardin and I will be rivals. Scott is a Seattle fan through and through. Face it though, we'll be getting bragging rights on who will not be on the bottom of the division if these rumors become a reality.

Work has been tough for me mentally lately. It's been real hard on me when I go to work and all I feel like I'm going to picking up everyone else's poop. I've tried to keep a prayer in my heart, but the Lord knows who to send my lately to test me. I feel like I'm not doing to well with those tests. For example, I really wanted to start yelling at my first caller of the day when he started insulting my intelligence. Well, I'm sorry that I look at my monthly mortgage statements every month and I know how much interest is being applied to my mortgage every month. Why on Earth would I want to figure that out on my own? So we got the mortgage company on the line with us. I couldn't just hang up after connecting with the mortgage company. I wanted to, but couldn't. He started insulting that representative because she had a hint of an accent. He declared that it was hard to understand her because he is an American! I wanted to slap him. I wanted to tell him that if he was an American, he should start acting like one! ID10T!!!!!!!! That started my day on the dark side. And it only got worse from there.

My day would have been a little better if my 2 eldest had slept better in there own beds last night. Last night was Halloween, and some college kids had some innocent fun with the kids last night, but it sure scared them spitless. Trent wouldn't even trick or treat at the Vincent's because he got scared so bad. Funny, though. Trent was the only one to stay in his bed last night. Marissa came in at about 1 and Audrey followed suit at about 2. Bree woke up at 1:30, so Shelly had a real long night last night. Me? I had a back massage that made me real irritable all day. Here's to a better day tomorrow.

It's about 9:30 and I'm ready to turn in for the night. Good night and keep the faith! Don't forget to pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment