Saturday, May 28, 2011

Oh My Hall! Not Again! (Duke vs Norris)

Bill Hall seems be have nothing more than a blunder of errors.  Really?  Tuesday he had an error that cost the Astros 4 unearned runs, and today we can tack on more.  Something needs to be done about this. 
However, I can't blame everything on Hall.  Tonight the bats were silent until the bottom of the ninth inning when the Astros FINALLY scored some runs.  But it wasn't enough.  Damage was already done when Duke was able to hit his very first MLB homerun. That was the nail that sealed it for the D-Backs.  So Norris, who has now lost 3 in a row, is having issues, too.  The Diamondbacks win again 11-3 in game 2.
Personal note:  Tonight I have fallen in love with my dutch ovens.  I've got them seasoned up for the first time while at the Haymore's and I have fallen in love.  Here's to a summer of grilling and dutch ovening.

No comments:

Post a Comment