Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Friend Glenn Is One Happy Man (Hudson vs A. Rodriguez)

My friend Glen is a Braves fan.  Luckily I don't gamble on games, especially when the Braves play the Astros.  I would be out a lot if I did.  Why?  A score of 11-4 in favor of the Braves would be the likely story. 
Our version of A Rod doesn't even compare to the New York's.  Our A Rod only lasted 4 innings, allowed like 6 hits and 5 runs, leaving the game when the score was 5-1 for the Braves.  Sanchez grounded out RBI'd for the Astros in the 3rd to get the first score in for Houston.  As we know, it never improved.  Del Rosario allowed the Braves to run up the score 9-1 in the fifth inning when A Rod sat down.  Bourn scored in the 5th on Hudson's wild pitch to make the score 9-2 after 5. 
Fulchino, Lyon, and Melacon all pitched the rest of the game for Houston, and still allowed 2 more runs to score.  Downs homered in the bottom of the ninth to also score Corporan, but the damage was already done.  On Friday, June 10, the Braves had their way, and that is why I believe that we may have a problem in Houston. 

Still no baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment